Commercial Solar Sales Representative
We are a multi award winning renewable technologies business, dedicated and passionate about the environment making decisions based on our values of being Inspiring, Sustainable, and always looking to Improve.
It is a very exciting time for the renewable energy industry, with the UK committed to reducing carbon emissions to net zero by 2050. We are experiencing major growth in the industry and are looking for an inspiring Commercial Sales Executive to join our team on a full-time basis to work across Commercial Solar PV & Battery.
- Business Development. Researching, analysing and developing prospective new clients and partners.
- Sales. Winning new sales of renewable energy systems for existing and new clients.
- Technical expertise. To build key technical knowledge and stay abreast of latest developments in Solar PV, Renewable Heat and Battery Storage technologies
- Networking & Presentations. To undertake presentations, network and join key groups and attend events as and when required.
Investigating and researching the market for renewable energy systems. Specifically, this will involve identifying key target markets and develop effective sales through to completion.
Establishing key partners including architects, house builders, commercial and agricultural building contractors in order to generate referral leads.
Following up all sales leads, conducting and coordinating surveys, undertaking quotations and presenting proposals with the aim of closing deals. To track all sales leads and jobs by updating the CRM system at all stages of the funnel. To be very strong in self-management – getting back to people on time and giving prospects and customers confidence in our service.
To attend weekly and monthly sales catchups to share market information, update on competitor activity and report on sales and business development activities.
To develop growing expertise in Renewable Solar PV, battery storage and to keep abreast of new developments and feed these into the rest of the team.
Networking & Presentations
Specific Personal Development Goals:
- Strong and proven sales and business development experience
- Exceptional at building relationships and engendering confidence and trust
- Pro-active appetite for personal development
- Investigative approach to seek out and research opportunities
- Personable with strong verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Basic Salary dependent in experience with uncapped commission earnings
- Benefits package
- Work in an exciting growing industry
- Ongoing training
- Be part of our dynamic team
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commercial Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Posted: 13th Nov 2023
Commission: £100,000.00 OTE
Company: Project Better Energy
Department: Commercial Solar
Location: Stockport, Cheshire